We are all here to enjoy playing the game together. To do this there are some basic rules we ask that everyone follow. These rules are related to three areas of guild life: social, guild integrity, and loot.
1) Please respect all other players in the game. Just because you are behind a keyboard does not absolve you of treating people with respect and decency. Griefing of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes harassment and/or derogatory comments of a sexual, racial, etc. nature whether this be in Guild Chat, regular chat, ventrillo, or otherwise.
2) Please keep all conversations, especially on the Guild Chat channel as 'PG' as possible. We may have younger players in our guild as well as some kids of members. Excessive swearing is not acceptable. Please be responsible with what you type. The availability of a profanity filter does not absolve you of your responsibility.
3) Please keep all arguments off the Guild Chat channel. If you have a disagreement please take it to private tells/whispers. If you can't resolve your issues, feel free to escalate it to one of the officers that will help to mediate. Do NOT resort to name calling, swearing, etc. (See rules #1 and #2)
4) No begging/whining. This includes begging for money, items, quest help, etc. If you're in need of something specific, post a message on our forums. Keep in mind that people play this game for their own enjoyment, not just to help you do whatever you're trying to do. People will help you when it’s convenient for THEM to help you. If no one is available to help you immediately, feel free to do something else in game in the meantime and come back to whatever it is you're needing help with when its more convenient for others.
5) Benefiting financially from guildmates is frowned upon. Do not advertise items for sale in Guild Chat. (Advertising items you are giving away FREE however is encouraged). Selling items given to you or crafted for you by other guildmates is also frowned upon.
1) Do not engage in behaviors that are frowned upon by Blizzard. This includes advertising the sale of accounts, or game money for “real life” money.
2) Anything that is against Blizzard's TOS and EULA are also against guild policy.
Loot Rules for Guild Events
1) You may roll Need when the item is an upgrade over what you are currently equipping and will be equipped and used.
2) Preference for items during master loot will be given to their primary class.
***for more detailed information on guild loot rules please read in the “Guild Loot Rules” post in the general forum.
Most infractions will be handled with a warning for a first offense. Repeated offenses will lead to being kicked from the guild. Depending on the severity of the infraction, the officer may kick on a first offense at their discretion. The "Bull Pen" may also be used as a cooling off period if excessive spam is being posted to the guild chat channel or as a 'fun' warning that you are getting close to crossing the line. We will not discriminate. We will put all parties involved in whatever is going on in the Bull Pen without preference to who may or may not think it right or wrong.